A

A

Saturday 11 October 2014

October 11th 2014 - Blagdon, Somerset


I don't always have my camera with me. Which sometimes means images have to be taken with my Blackberry which isn't the best camera on the Planet. Yet a certain lack of clarity in an image is good, not least as this image is one I know rasonably well, but usually from the car, which affords just the briefest glimpse. Today after a coffee in the village of Blagdon a quick stretch of the legs allowed me to savour the view and listen to a while to the countryside at rest on a Saturday afternoon in October. Simple pleasures of the rural scene are the moment to savour in a busy life.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Andrew. That's a beautiful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is a nice part of the World - Chew Valley in Somerset Oldcrow

    ReplyDelete