A

A

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Gremlins

Just a quick note. For reasons which need no explanation (because I'm a technophobe and don't understand software fatal errors) I've not posted the results yet. Laptop is playing up. Apologies for that, the half a dozen results will be posted very soon. This one is from work, but no time to do a proper post.
Only birding of note this week has been a Tree Pipit at Badbury Rings in Dorset on Saturday, first one I've seen for years, though watching the many Skylarks singing was just as much of a treat, they're wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I forgot to say I saw 22 birds over Easter, not very good. Why don't the little blighters stay still in a tree long enough for me to ID them!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew - it's been literally ages since I had time to look at the blogging world and looking through all your postings realise I've missed just a few... belated happy Birthday - you're only one year ahead of me! Sorry I missed your birding challenge too.

    We were away last 2 weeks in March down in very sunny Cornwall and since then I've just not stopped on the gardening front - our own place would keep me permanently busy let alone the other 11 gardens I look after... I'm sure this needs no explanation... so if it's a wet week this week I might just get time to post on my own blog for a change.. Bonne weekend Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Goosey. Have you tried superglue on a branch? :-)

    Hi Miranda, I can understand this time of the year gardens suddently become absolutely manic with all this greenery which seems to be emerging... mainly weeds! Don't work too hard and hope to catch up on your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete