A

A

Sunday 4 January 2009

Border Reiver is no more !!


Given that it's a New Year and I was awake at 4am, I've revamped my blog. Which means Border Reiver RIP.... I had this nom-d-plume to protect my identity when I began this blogging business, but most people know me now as either Andrew or Quicksilver (or variations on that theme). So this morning I did my last piece of Reivering from the South West, and now will be posting just as Andrew at Quicksilverbirds. I own a lot of domain names with a Quicksilversuffix, such as whistle for my art, birds for my wildlife and so on, so it seemed sensible to use my domain name for postings.


Speaking of which, given that I know there are some bloggers out there who haven't submitted their bird challenge results yet, I've decided to extend the deadline to midnight tonight. I hope this is okay with everyone. I hope then to post the results early next week. Please post your results on this posting - click here.


Finally as a few comments came in re my winter pictures, I've added some more to my art blog, click here.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome from out of the darkness, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 98 sp Andrew see Boulmer Birder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is still something of the night about me Warren !!

    cheers Stewart, I'll have a peek. Great posting on your blog yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new name. Are you going to change it every year from now on?!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Joe, it was always Quicksilverbirds, but I posted as BR... too complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you do anymore of these challenges (great idea) do let me know - I think it's a bit late to start now! I've been down with a horrible cold thing that I picked up in the UK over Christmas so haven't been out a great deal! Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miranda, I'll be sure to let you know... a May Bank holiday weekend seems a favourite from the e-mails I've had etc.

    ReplyDelete